Internship for 2017-2018
The Flatirons Internship is a 11 month, full time training program designed to give individuals ages 18-26 who are seeking a career in full-time ministry an opportunity to be apart Flatirons staff team, get mentorship and coaching directly from our staff, and be trained as a leader that can make a difference in what God is doing in churches and around the world.
Applications for the 2017-2018 year are due March 20, 2017.
If you have any questions, please contact La Nae Jenneiahn.
Who is this internship designed for?
Individuals ages 20-26 who are interested in pursuing a career in ministry.
What are the dates of the Flatirons Internship Program?
September 1, 2017 – July 31, 2018
What are the expectations of the interns?
- Commitment to 11 months for the program.
- 50-60 hours a week of work at Flatirons.
- Completion of all curriculum items for program.
- Attendance and active involvement in all events, meetings, classes, etc.
- Completion of weekly and monthly assignments.
Can I be married and apply for this program?
Are the interns paid?
Yes, through fundraising options. Information provided separate from application.
Do I have to raise money for this program?
No, However it is encouraged to raise funds to help cover personal expenses during the program.
Will there be fundraising training?
Yes (extensive training will be provided should you be hired into the program. )
Do you provide housing for the interns?
What education is required?
None, however we prefer to see that some college education has been completed.
How are interns assigned to the various teams within the church? (Kids, Student Min, Young Adults, etc.)
You apply with request for a team – upon acceptance you will be notified of your team assignment.
What are the qualifications to apply?
- Committed Christian
- Recommendations from church, education, and work
- Sense of calling to full or part-time ministry
Do interns work on Sundays?
How is the week split up?
- 90% of your time will be with your department
- 10% of your time will be with the entire intern team