Biblical Financial Principles for Transforming Your Finances and Life!
You worry about it. You earn it. You spend it. You invest it. You dream and scheme about it. What does God have to say to you about how you handle your money?
This New Worth Financial Workshop is designed for those who want to take control of their finances, eliminate debt, ease family stress and acquire tools to effectively manage money for making good financial decisions, now and for eternity.
The Financial Workshop will answer the following questions and many more:
- What is God’s perspective on my finances?
- How do I create and stick to a budget?
- How do I get out from under all this debt?
- How much should I save?
- How much do I need for retirement?
- How much should I give and what is a tithe?
- How much home can I afford?
- Should I lease or buy my next car?
- What’s the best way to keep track of all of my expenses?
For more information contact Carleen Burch.