Keep up with everything that’s going on with our YA ministry by following us on Social Media (see the left side of the page for young adults social media links).
- No program in MAY.
- Summer Series – Who Needs God?
When: Saturday Nights @ 3:30 PM in the West End. This will run ALL 4 Saturday’s of June (June 3, 10, 17, and 24).
What: This is a video series from Andy Stanley called “Who Needs God” and it relates to apologetics (the defense of the Christian faith). If you don’t believe in God or are on the verge of giving up on God, it’s probably not because you have done a ton of research or found all of the answers to all of your questions. It’s probably more personal than that. Atheism hasn’t become more appealing. Your version of God or your belief about God has lost its appeal. Each week we will watch a video, followed by discussion questions (like when we watched the Francis Chan videos). We will start the video at 4:00 PM and wrap up discussion by about 5:15 PM so everyone can to go to service at 6:00 PM.
- Saturday Nights AFTER service
Join your fellow YA’s at Wonderland Brewing Company in Broomfield for our after the 6:00 PM service hangout for the summer.
- Community Events for ALL campuses
- June 15 – Rockies game vs the Giants @ 6:40 PM (Rock-pile, meet to carpool from the Church)
- June 25 – Denver Taco Festival http://denvertacofestival.com (Life-changing awesome!)
- July – TBD
More details to come via social media!
We are currently developing programming for this new campus and plan to launch this fall. We need your help! If you are interested in helping us get off the ground in our downtown location please reach out by filling out a contact form and we will get back to you.
Join the Young Adult community at the West Campus for a Young Adult gathering on Wednesday Nights. Each week, come to connect with other young people at West, dinner is offered and an engaging and interactive discussion. Contact Cheryl Foy with any questions.
|Where||Flatirons Community Church West Campus (Basement of the Church)|
|Address||24887 Genesee Trail Road
Genesee Trail Rd, Golden, CO 80401
|Time||Dinner at 6:45 PM
Program at 7:30 PM
Events & Mission Opportunities
Retreats in 2017
- “Coming Soon” – details and dates
Apply for Young Adult Mission Opportunities
Short Term Opportunities
2017 Summer Opportunities
- LIA – We invite you to walk with LIA boots-on-the-ground for a 10-week Summer Internship. Join with students from Africa and the US as you serve alongside each other within the communities LIA serves. Click HERE to read more or to apply.
- Musana – Musana would love to partner with you through our volunteer program. We host volunteers for 3 months at a time on campus, pairing skilled individuals with one of our social businesses, and allowing you to work alongside our Ugandan staff. Come build relationships, learn the strengths and assets of the Ugandan people and share your knowledge to empower the local leaders to “be the change.” Click HERE to read more or to apply.
Long Term & Study Abroad Opportunities
Do you want to dedicate just a few months to cross-cultural service? Would you like to spend a semester of your college years studying abroad while serving with a university campus ministry very similar to what we do here at Flatirons? Our partner Globalscope has many options that can be tailored to your interests, skills and time frame to help you discern if missions is the right path for you! Join other Flatirons Young Adults already serving around the world!
Lafayette Campus355 W South Boulder Road
Lafayette, CO 80026
Thursdays 7:30 PM
West Campus24887 Genesee Trail Road
Golden, CO 80401
Wednesdays 7:00 PM
Welcome to the Young Adult Ministry of Flatirons. We’d love to get to know you and help you get connected. Scroll through the tabs on the left sidebar menu to learn more about our programs, upcoming events, and ways to volunteer.
You can also send us your contact info if you’d like more information about our different programs, how to get involved in a small group, or if you’d like to meet with someone on our staff by filling out the form below: