Hey Young Adults! If you are between the ages of 18 and 30 years old the Flatirons Young Adult ministry is excited to announce that we have something brand NEW launching this fall. Whether you’re a working professional, a college student, or a newly married couple we will be creating exciting opportunities specifically for you! You can expect exciting teachings, amazing worship, and awesome opportunities for community within your stage of life. No matter which Flatirons campus you attend, there will be opportunities to come together as one body, but there will also be opportunities to grow in relationship with other young adults in your area!
To stay update with this exciting opportunity please follow us on Social Media (listed on the left), or fill a contact form under the “Contact Us” tab.
Events & Mission Opportunities
Retreats in 2017
- Men’s Retreat – September 8th-10th – Click HERE to register
- Women’s Retreat – September 22nd-24th – Click HERE to register
Apply for Young Adult Mission Opportunities
Short Term Opportunities
2017 Summer Opportunities
- LIA – We invite you to walk with LIA boots-on-the-ground for a 10-week Summer Internship. Join with students from Africa and the US as you serve alongside each other within the communities LIA serves. Click HERE to read more or to apply.
- Musana – Musana would love to partner with you through our volunteer program. We host volunteers for 3 months at a time on campus, pairing skilled individuals with one of our social businesses, and allowing you to work alongside our Ugandan staff. Come build relationships, learn the strengths and assets of the Ugandan people and share your knowledge to empower the local leaders to “be the change.” Click HERE to read more or to apply.
Long Term & Study Abroad Opportunities
Do you want to dedicate just a few months to cross-cultural service? Would you like to spend a semester of your college years studying abroad while serving with a university campus ministry very similar to what we do here at Flatirons? Our partner Globalscope has many options that can be tailored to your interests, skills and time frame to help you discern if missions is the right path for you! Join other Flatirons Young Adults already serving around the world!
Welcome to the Young Adult Ministry of Flatirons Community Church. With lots of exciting changes coming this Fall please fill out our Contact Form so that we can keep you in the loop! If you’d like further info about an area of our ministry, or if you’d like to meet a YA staff member, please let us know!
There are lots of NEW ways coming this fall to serve the Young Adults of Flatirons. Whether you’re a young adult yourself, or you have a heart to serve this demographic, please fill out the Volunteer Interest Form below.
We’d also ask that you save an important date coming up in August. On these dates we will be having information meetings about the volunteer opportunities coming this fall with the new young adult program that will be launching. It’s highly recommended that you attend EITHER one. Both meetings are the same, and both will outline how you can serve this demographic in your area.
- August 26th @ 7pm in the West End at the Lafayette Campus
- August 27th @ 1pm at the Denver Campus
You can also follow us on Social Media to be reminded of these meetings!