ONE Premarital Workshop
This two-day workshop is highly recommended for all couples asking a Flatirons pastor to marry them and is held once in the spring and once in the fall. We don’t offer individual premarital counseling. More information and workshop registration available on this page. For referrals to area counselors who do regular premarital counseling, please email Care Ministry.
The set rate for all flatirons pastors/elders to officiate a wedding is $500.00 payable directly to the pastor before or during the rehearsal ceremony. In addition, mileage (generally for weddings outside of a 30 minute drive from the church), food, lodging and any other miscellaneous costs are expenses that you are responsible to cover for the pastor/elder.
Using our Building
The Lafayette, West, or Denver Campus buildings are not available for wedding ceremonies or receptions due to the extensive ministry schedules and facility use.
Once you have confirmed dates, times and location for both your rehearsal and ceremony, complete the Wedding Pastor Request Form below request a pastor.
Choosing a Pastor
Below is a list of flatirons pastors and elders who are available to officiate at weddings. Some of our pastors have weekend work commitments and have schedules that need to be coordinated with other staff and volunteers. It may not be possible to confirm a pastor for your special day until six months prior to the wedding. At this time, Jim and Ben are not accepting any requests to officiate at weddings.
- Paul Brunner | Executive Pastor
- Tom Cherry | Longmont Community Director
- Jesse DeYoung | Campus Pastor
- Dan Foote | Lafayette Men’s Community Pastor
- Stefan Guzowski | Denver Campus Pastor
- Michel Hendricks | Pastor of Spiritual Formation
- Michael Koehn | Chief Financial Officer
- Stephen Krieger | Longmont Campus Pastor
- Justin Morgan | Lafayette Associate Men’s Ministry Director
- Chris Mosher | Director of Men’s Soul Work
- Zack Weingartner | Lafayette Campus Pastor
- Cole Willard | Aurora Campus Pastor
- Andy Wineman | Executive Director of Thrive
- Adam Berry | West Campus Pastor
- Elliot Bell | Campus Pastor